COCONUT ISLAND - STATEMENT OF POLICY
We take seriously the privacy of our customers and we will only collect and use personal information as we adjust in the statement below.
We will only keep your information as long as necessary or required by law as long as the information relates to the goals of the current information is collected.
You can visit this website and have a look without leaving any personal information. When you visit this website, you have the anonymity that we will not be able to identify unless you are logged in using your user name and password .
If you have any comments and suggestions, we are happy to receive it through our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Information Collection
- Updating Your Personal Information
- Security of your Personal Information
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Data Collection
- Complaints About Privacy Rights Violations
Personal Information Collection
Coconut Island does not sell, distribute or trade subscribers' personal information obtained online to third parties.
The personal information collected online is only shown in our company and for only used in order to award the service to you use internally.
When you create an account Coconut Island personal information may be collected by us including but not limited to:
- Address Delivery
- email address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used to:
- Delivering the products you have purchased from Coconut Island
- Updating information on the delivery of products and for customer service
- Provide information related to your products
- Running your ordering process and to provide you with information and services offered by our website and you expect
- The rest of it, we will use the information you provide for the administration of your account with us; to verification and managing financial transactions associated with the payment you made online; audit data is downloaded from our Website; improve the composition and / or content from the pages of our website and adapt to the needs of users of the Website; identify visitors to our website; conduct research on user demographics website our Website; send you information which we think will be useful for you that you have requested from us, including information about products and our services, as long as you've indicated that you do not mind be informed about these things.
We may provide your name and address to third parties so that we can send you the products you ordered, (such as for example the carrier or supplier).
When you register as a user of the website Coconut Island, we will also use your personal information to send you promotional material or marketing from time to time. You can revoke our services continue or stop you at any time by using a pull subscription to unsubscribe function in the electronic marketing materials.
Payments you make via this Website will be processed by our agent Coconut Island Limited. You must provide us and our agents or the website is accurate and not misleading and you should always update and notify us if there are changes.
Your booking details will be stored for security reasons but you can not get directly from us. However, you can access information by logging onto your account via this website. Here you can see order details, booking of orders that are in process of being sent. You can also manage the details of address, bank information and a newsletter that you may continue with. You agree that you consider access to confidential personal data is confidential and will not allow any third party has the ability to access personal data without permission. We will have no responsibility for misuse of passwords unless such misuse is our negligence.
Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information at any time by accessing the website Coconut Island
Security of Your Personal Information
Coconut island ensure that the information collected will be stored securely. We store your personal information in a way:
- Restrict access to your personal information
- Take care and manage our technology products to prevent access to a computer that does not have permission
- To safely destroy personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes of records retention
Coconut Island using technology 128 - bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encyption while processing your financial rincial. 128-bit SSL encryption can be thought maybe it would take at least one trillion years to broken, and this is the industry standard.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with other organizations in addition to organizations associated with us and third parties concerned with the delivery of the goods you have purchased from the website Coconut Island. In situations that are excluded, Coconut Island may require you to disclose your personal information.
If you believe that your privacy has been violated by Coconut Island, you may contact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
When you visit Coconut Island, our company's servers will collect the information that you send your browser when you visit a website automatically. This data may include:
- The IP address of your computer
- Type of your Browser
- Webpage you visit before you come to our Website
- Pages on Coconut Island you visit
- The time you spend on these pages, goods and information sought in our webstie, access times and dates, and other statistics.
information collected will be used for analysis and evaluation to help us improve our website and the services and products we give. These data will not be used in conjunction with any other personal information.
Coconut Island has the right to change and modify the Privacy Statement at any time. Plan Privacy Statement will be published on our website 7 (seven) days before being implemented.
Complaints About Privacy Rights Violations
If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with any questions or concerns, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org